Have Time? Love the Arts? Enjoy People?
Backstage the cast and crew bustle to make final preparations before the performance. Meanwhile in the Eisemann Center Volunteer Lounge, volunteers gather with house management to review the assignments and procedures for the event. As the performance time draws near, the volunteers take their places. If you love music, dance or theater, then the Encore! Volunteer Program would be the right fit for you. No experience is necessary to join this fun and close-knit family.
- Share an interest and enthusiasm for the performing arts
- Possess a willingness to provide all patrons with care and respect
- Display a high level of congeniality
- Demonstrate and reflect a professional demeanor
- Represent ages from high school and college to those in their second act
- Make your own schedule, no assigned shifts, you choose your events to work
- Opportunity to earn tickets to shows
- Build friendships
- Support the community
- Annual volunteer appreciation dinner
- Behind the scenes experiences
- Enjoy world-renowned entertainment
To become a member of this exciting team, please visit http://www.eisemanncenter.com/volunteer for more information and to apply online. If you have any questions or need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Orientation and training sessions are provided.