Polar Pizza, an ice cream treat guests can eat like a pizza, can be customized with any flavor or topping.
July is National Ice Cream Month and Baskin-Robbins is celebrating all month with the launch of its Polar Pizza, a donation program to support the United Service Organizations (USO) and the introduction of a new ice cream flavor, USO Patriot Pop®. The donation program and new ice cream flavor are in honor of the military nonprofit’s 75th anniversary and steadfast commitment to supporting our nation’s military throughout their service. Baskin-Robbins is also introducing a new July Flavor of the Month, OREO® Birthday Cake, and is offering a sweet waffle cone upgrade promotion to its guests.
Available starting July 1st at Baskin-Robbins locations nationwide, Polar Pizza, which is an ice cream treat guests can eat like a pizza, is available in four delicious featured flavor combinations: OREO® Cookies ‘N Cream, Peanut Butter ‘n Chocolate and REESE’S® Peanut Butter Cup, Jamoca® Almond Fudge and HEATH®, and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. Guests also have the option to create a customized Polar Pizza by combining a tasty Chocolate Chip Cookie or Double Fudge Brownie crust with their favorite ice cream flavor and any combination of fun toppings.
National Ice Cream Day is on Sunday, July 17, and Baskin-Robbins is proud to celebrate with guests nationwide by donating 75 cents from every ice cream float sold on that date to the USO in honor of its 75th anniversary.* The donations will go towards supporting the USO’s mission of connecting America’s military to their family, home and country, no matter the circumstances. Guests can also enjoy the new USO Patriot Pop flavor, which is red, white and blue and features cherry, lemon and blue raspberry-flavored ices, by the scoop or in a refreshing float.
For more information about Baskin-Robbins’ wide variety of premium ice cream flavors and frozen desserts, visit www.BaskinRobbins.com or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/BaskinRobbins), Twitter (www.twitter.com/BaskinRobbins) or Instagram (www.instagram.com/BaskinRobbins).
Local Baskin- Robbins locations
- 14841 Coit Rd, Dallas, TX 75248
- 13535 Preston Rd, Dallas, TX 75240
- 11700 Preston Rd, Dallas, TX 75230
- 2001 Coit Rd, Plano, TX 75075
- 5960 W. Parker Rd, Plano, TX 75093
- 1748 E. Belt Line Rd, Richardson, TX 75081
- 8411 Preston Rd, Dallas, TX 75225
- 6921 Independence Pkwy, Plano, TX 75023
- 1008 W Hebron Pkwy, Carrollton, TX 75010
- 5500 Greenville Ave, Dallas, TX 75206
- 8008 Cedar Springs, Dallas, TX 75235 Dallas Love Field Airport
- 158 W. FM 544, Murphy, TX 75094
- 7410 Preston Rd, Frisco, TX 75034
- 2101 Lakeview Pkwy, Rowlett, TX 75088
- 2666 N Belt Line Rd, Irving, TX 75062
- 3200 E Airfield Dr, Dallas, TX 75261 DFW International Airport
- 2700 E Eldorado Pkwy, Little Elm, TX 75068
- 3001 Hardin Blvd, Mckinney, TX 75070
- 116 S Custer Rd, McKinney, TX 75070
- 2704 Cross Timbers Rd, Flower Mound, TX 75028
- 2570 Justin Rd, Highland Village, TX 75077
- 2433 W. Kiest Blvd, Dallas, TX 75233
- 2750 State Highway121, Euless, TX 76039
- 2951 Ridge Rd, Rockwall, TX 75032
- 5695 Colleyville Blvd, Colleyville, TX 76034
- 2063 West Southlake Blvd., Southlake, TX 76092
- 4136 S Carrier Pkwy, Grand Prairie, TX 75052
- 650 Uptown Blvd, Cedar Hill, TX 75104
- 6248 Rufe Snow Dr #402, Fort Worth, TX 76148
- 4654 South Cooper, Arlington, TX 76017
- 990 Highway 287 N, Mansfield, TX 76063
- 9629 White Settlement Rd, Fort Worth, TX 76108
- 735 SW Wilshire Blvd, Burleson, TX 76028