Celebrate the 2018 release of the Beaujolais Nouveau while benefiting Richardson Symphony Orchestra’s Symphony Days.
- 7-10 p.m. Saturday, November 17 at the Saint Paul the Apostle Parish Center, 900 St. Paul Drive.
- Tickets are $65 at eventbrite.com. No door sales.
- Guests receive five two-ounce pours selectively paired with appetizers prepared by local vendors, two five-ounce glasses of their choice of wines, and a souvenir glass.
- The pairings will include Gamay, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Beaujolais Nouveau, and sparkling wine.
- The evening will feature RSO string quartet music, a wine pull, door prizes and a live auction.
About RSO Symphony Days: Each year, Symphony Days introduces more than 3000 elementary students to the world of classical music. The program facilitates orchestra studies at school, the opportunity to meet RSO musicians, and tickets to a concert at the Charles W. Eisemann Center for Performing Arts.
More information at richardsonsymphony.org.