This two-day event showcases opportunities for sustainability and leadership in India's businesses.
The Conference: Friday, April 21, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. -- Sustainability, Leadership and Innovation in Business, at The University of Texas at Dallas. Speakers include:
- Shaibal Chakrabarty, technology executive, focusing on securing the Internet of Things
- Dr. Prabhu Aggarwal, founding vice chancellor of O.P. Jindal University, India
- Chandra Shekhar Sinha, lead climate change specialist in the Sustainable Development Group at World Bank
- Venkatesh Raghavendra, senior director of philanthropy, American India Foundation
- Emiliana Lopez, U.S. Fund for UNICEF Community Engagement Fellow, Dallas
The Competition: On Saturday morning, at UT Dallas, students will participate in a case writing competition related to business challenges in India. Cash prizes will be awarded to the top three finishers.
The Celebration: A special dinner, at Hyatt Richardson, with outstanding entertainment and keynote speaker Debjani Biswas will cap off the event. Biswas spent 21 years at PepsiCo, Texas Instruments and TAS, holds multiple advanced degrees and was named National Association of Professional Women 2013 Woman of the Year.
Registration required for all events. Friday and Saturday morning events are free. Celebration Dinner is a ticketed event. Go here to register: http://global-3c-event.squarespace.com/