A few weeks ago, we asked our Richardson BubbleLife readers to nominate the best dessert places in the area, and today, we can finally announce the results. And the winner is *dramatic drumroll* Sweet Firefly with 45 percent of the votes! So, why do people love this gourmet ice cream shop so much?
Where It Is: 2701 Custer Pkwy #810, Richardson, TX 75080
Why People Love It:
- They always have a great variety of flavors, so you can satisfy all of your sugar cravings.
- There's a student discount if you bring your ID with you, so UTD students are big fans of this place.
- The ice cream is thick and creamy. In other words, it's exactly what everyone wants from a fancy ice cream shop.
- The shop is cute, and depending on the month, it might even be decked out in festive decorations.
- Four words: Bourbon vanilla ice cream. Try it.
So, when are you going to check this winner out?