Richardson church to host all-day workshop for the unemployed and under-employed
A free Job Search Workshop by Career Transition Ministries will be held 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. Saturday, April 14 at The Heights Baptist Church, 201 W. Renner Rd. at US-75 in Richardson.
Free lunch and materials are provided. The all-day workshop will teach proven job search skills, including:
- finding your job focus
- resume critique and development
- using the Internet and Social Media for job search
- effective networking skills
- creating a 30-second elevator presentation
- interviewing techniques
- developing a 2-minute verbal resume and more.
Doors open at 7:45 a.m. Check-in begins at 8 a.m. in the Mezzanine. Pre-registration is required due to limited seating. Register online at http://www.theheights.org/jobseekers/
The Heights JobSeekers Ministry serves the community by assisting jobseekers with tools, resources, networking opportunities and workshops. For more information, email email@example.com or call 214-536-8111.