iReporter

Stephen Lu – Guest Contributor
Jul 24 2012
As much as students wish it weren't, the start of the 2012-2013 school year is right around the corner. However, instead of waiting for the rush, parents are...
The City of Richardson will be spraying parts of the city twice this week in response to a positive mosquito pool result and a positive report of a resident...
Stephen Lu – Guest Contributor
Jul 20 2012
As much as residents wish it were true, no neighborhood is completely immune to crime. More than anything else, parents care about the safety of their children....
After the success of last year's Operation Hydration, USO Fort Hood has asked the City of Richardson for help once again in providing water to the troops and...
A second West Nile Virus related death has been reported in the Dallas-area, so if anyone had any thoughts that this mosquito problem wasn't serious, it's time...
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Dallas have launched a special effort this summer to help students retain their classroom learning. Project Learn, a summer...
Parents will always believe that their child is the best at everything. Well, now those kids will have a chance to prove it. The City of Richardson is hosting...
On Saturday, July 21, the Richardson Humane Society (RHS) will host a pet adoption booth at Collin Creek Mall in Plano. The booth will be set up in Center...
The City of Richardson proudly celebrated the opening of the new Fire Station 4 with a dedication ceremony and open house on Thursday, July 12. The new station...
Hi, my name is Wheels and I am a Boston Terrier. I think being both a dog and a resident of Dallas qualifies me to blog about the Dog Days of Summer . What...