iReporter

Diane Feffer – Guest Contributor
Apr 22 2017
What novel are you currently reading? Here is an upcoming one-day event that will connect you to several authors and their books. Dallas Public Library and...
The SPCA of Texas' 12th Annual Strut Your Mutt, The Race to End Animal Cruelty on Saturday, May 13 Presented by VCA Animal Hospitals and Hill's Pet Nutrition...
Riley Heruska – BubbleLife Staff
Apr 20 2017
I know what you're thinking: Dirt Cheap ? Really? I can at least head to somewhere like Walmart if I'm looking to save a few bucks. However, you might not...
Dallas International School has always focused on helping students become fluent in the languages of the world, including French, English and Spanish. Starting...
Rita Cook – Guest Contributor
Apr 19 2017
While it would be nice if every day were Earth Day, sometimes it’s hard to keep it going on a regular basis. Earth Day on April 22 is always a good time to sit...
Everyone always says "the book was better." This time, read the book beforehand so you can agree when the following movies are released in theaters. The Lost...
A Preston Hollow Resident and Philanthropist, Pamela Moayedi is committed to supporting research that saves lives, especially those of children The 29 th...
Jacqui Nickell – Guest Contributor
Apr 17 2017
Mu Alpha Theta (Mathematics), Sociedad Honoraria Hispánica (Spanish), Société Honoraire de Français (French), Rho Kappa (Social Studies), Science National Honor...
The Dallas Architecture Forum is pleased to continue its 20 th Anniversary 2016-2017 Lecture Season with outstanding architect Kai-Uwe Bergmann, Managing...
The Richardson Real Heroes organization recently honored seven volunteers, representing five organizations, whose unselfish and unheralded volunteerism...