iReporter

The City of Richardson today celebrated the grand opening of the new 16,000-square-foot, freestanding Richardson Gymnastics Center with a ribbon-cutting...
The UT Dallas chess team tied for first place at the Pan-American Intercollegiate Team Chess Championship , known as the “World Series of Chess.” From Dec....
President Obama has signed a bill that allows the North Texas Municipal Water District (NTMWD) to resume pumping water from Lake Texoma when a new $300 million...
Please be careful celebrating this New Year's Eve. If you are going to be enjoying some holiday cheer this evening, turn over those keys to a sober driver or...
Entering into its sixth year, Big D NYE is the largest New Year’s Eve celebration in the Central Time Zone. Over 35,000 people enjoyed Big D NYE 2012 from...
The National Weather Service has a winter weather advisory effective until 9 a.m. this morning. The advisory is for snow and ice on area roadways due to...
We've been hearing about it all week on the weather channel -- snow in North Texas expected to arrive in the early afternoon and mid-afternoon for surrounding...
Whether you are celebrating Christmas tomorrow, you celebrated it in the past, or you've never celebrated Christmas at all, its journey from Eastern European to...
Maintaining a safe environment for all students to learn, grow and succeed continues to be a top priority for RISD. The District's goal is to be proactive and...
Last night I found myself in the heart of Highland Park, driving along a long-known mecca of Dallas Christmas lights, Beverly Drive. I gathered some shots of...