iReporter

(Richardson, TX) — The City of Richardson has been named a top 10 digital city government by e.Republic’s Center for Digital Government (Center) and the Digital...
Trinity Christian Academy (TCA) hosted its Dr Pepper/Snapple Group Golf + Tennis Tournament on Monday, November 5 at Bent Tree Country Club in Dallas, raising...
Two years ago I sat down with my publisher and managing editor when I found out I was pregnant. They asked me if I intended to come back to work after my son...
Matthew Cobb – BubbleLife Staff
Nov 12 2012
The National Weather Service has issued a freeze warning for Dallas County for Tuesday, Nov. 13 from 3 a.m. to 9 a.m. Temperatures are expected to fall between...
The twin sons of legendary entertainer Ricky Nelson, who is well known for his popular songs, such as "Hello Mary Lou" and "Travelin' Man," will be performing...
(Richardson, TX) — Richardson City Manager Dan Johnson announced on Nov. 9 the selection of two assistant city managers to oversee the City’s Community Services...
Perhaps you've seen the Dowdy Studio wagon pop up at an event here and there and wondered who the creative geniuses were behind the cute, quirky and fun...
A city charter amendment was approved by Richardson voters on Tuesday, changing how the city's mayor gets selected. Voters approved a Richardson City Charter...
Set your clocks back this weekend for daylight saving time – that magical part of the year where we gain an extra hour in our day, courtesy of Benjamin...
It was September, 1982. My wife was in nursing school and our only child at the time, our son Michael, was getting ready to celebrate his four-month birthday....