iReporter

Richardson home sales increased in August, alongside rising regional sales figures in August, according to the August 2016 North Texas housing market report...
Let's admit it, not many of us are going to miss the Presidential Debates this year with The Donald and Hillary! So, I thought this would be a great feature for...
As you can see, I've been surfing my favorite cooking blogs! I thought I'd share a couple of recipes that look awesome. I just dug out my crockpot for the...
In preparation for its largest fundraiser, The Family Place, Dallas’ longest-serving family violence agency, is thrilled to announce the launch of its first...
Helping Out Heroes Foundation and Event Co-chairs Mike Marasco and Travis Wilson are pleased to announce Corporal Brian Aft will be the honorary chair of its...
Last night, volleyball coach Laura Gomez achieved her 300 th varsity win with ESD. The team won 3-0 against Dallas Christian Academy, sealing the milestone...
The Richardson Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce the new members of Leadership Richardson, class XXXII, for the 2016-2017 program year. Beginning in...
I hate complainers. I just got off the phone with yet another reader who wanted us to take down an article because it expressed an opinion they did not agree...
The Richardson business community will find a worthwhile excuse to ditch the office and use the day for networking over golf this fall. The Richardson Chamber...
I love living in North Texas because there are TONS of opportunities to expose our kids so many uniques events and places. And with the HOT summer almost behind...