iReporter

See Snow in Plano at This Free, Family-friendly Event Hop in your own sleigh and come celebrate the season at The Shops at Legacy, where a very special holiday...
Our Redeemer Open House Week is November 9 – 13, with safely spaced, drop-in or scheduled tours from 8:30 am to 1:00 pm. Take a peek at our loving, creative...
Debbie Cox – Guest Contributor
Oct 29 2020
For the past 7 months, Network has relied heavily on the Get Shift Done initiative formed in the wake of COVID-19 that connects the affected service industry...
“Moon Shadows” Gallery Wrap 24 x 24” Acrylic on Canvas “I began the painting with thoughts of introspection, but my usual bold colors were all wrong. With a...
“Senaque Abby Provence” Framed 33 x 27? Oil “I traveled to this famous French site with other artists to capture it on canvas.” See additional info on painting...
“Bottled Jabberwocky” Framed 18×24? Acrylic on Canvas When you see the bottle, it will be filled with nothing discernible to the untrained eye except various...
The History of Halloween Trick-or-Treating Spooks and goblins, or trick or treating, goes back to the 7th or 8th century BC. The change of season from summer to...
Jamie Spence – Guest Contributor
Oct 26 2020
Pool Winterizing Instructions for the North Dallas Area The summer swimming season has come to a close, and it’s time to start getting your pool ready for the...
Hyatt Regency Frisco-Dallas is celebrating the Fall season with new decorations, photo opportunities, new Fall flavored cocktails, and a low rate! The hotel...
While the national conversation continues about Healthcare - Fairmont Dallas and Accor are offering their guests a great plan. At the Fairmont Dallas,...