What: Workshops for Writers instructed by internationally best-selling, Australian author, Kate Forsyth. Attend one or both of Kate's workshops and receive:
- Morning Session: 9am–noon — "Keeping the Reader Turning the Pages: The Importance of Pace, Suspense, & Surprise"
- Afternoon Session: 1:30–4:30pm — "Building the Fictional World"
- Choice of one novel, either Bitter Greens (paperback) or The Wild Girl (hardcover);
- Time to meet and greet Kate, and have her sign your book;
- Entry for a door prize drawing.
When: Saturday, June 17, 2017
- Morning / Afternoon session tickets are $60 each.
- All-day tickets (includes both sessions and lunch) are $110.
- Super-fan Package Deal (includes Friday & Saturday events): $125
Where: Richardson Woman's Club, Founders Hall, 2005 N Cliffe Dr, Richardson, TX 75082
Tickets available: https://www.wordwriters.org/register
Seating is limited. Don’t wait!