iReporter

Anne Thomas – Guest Contributor
Feb 24 2017
Shelton School hosted its 17th Annual Ethics Symposium February 22. Sophomores, juniors and seniors from seven schools attended the day-long event. Activities...
Dallas United Crew (DUC) is proud to announce its rowers have had a strong start to the 2017 spring season, taking home top placements at all three of this...
MICHAEL F. WEISBERG, MD | POLICY | FEBRUARY 23, 2017 America’s health care system is broken and no longer works. Many practicing physicians are...
The Episcopal School of Dallas theater students have spent long hours rehearsing for their upcoming spring musical "Lucky Stiff," but students haven't been the...
Bill Head – Guest Contributor
Feb 22 2017
Do you want lower property taxes? Would you like to avoid paying a tax when you buy or sell real estate? If you’re in favor of those ideas, I’ve got good news:...
The O’Donnell Foundation announces the 19 th annual Young Masters Exhibition on view February 25 - April 16, 2017 at the Dallas Museum of Art (DMA) in the...
The Richardson Arts Alliance honored three recipients at the annual "Heart for the Arts" Gala on Saturday, February 18, 2017 at the Charles W. Eisemann Center....
The odds are perfect that patrons of Richardson East Rotary Club’s Rotary Cares – Games and Gala will have a great time while raising money for worthwhile local...
In my constant quest to find the best Dallas has to offer, I had the pleasure of spending an afternoon in the kitchen with Lindsey Crabbe, co-owner of the mom...
Despite being plopped in the same district as defending state champion Coppell and perennial playoff powerhouse Jesuit, the J.J. Pearce boys’ soccer team enters...