iReporter

“Judd Store, Marfa, TX” by Jill Danahey Gallery Wrapped 48 x 48” Acrylic "The starkness of Marfa, TX, was my favorite thing about it. While there, we...
Liz Berry – Guest Contributor
Sep 13 @ 9:54 pm
Be sure and mark your Calendar for this Sunday, September 19th! From 1 to 3PM Loving Garland Green is having a garden fest at the Garland Community Garden....
Registration is open for Together Time classes! Open to all and free of charge. https://www.tedallas.org/togethertime
“Young Again” by Kelly Gowan Cradled Birchwood 30 x 40" Resin, Gold Leaf and Mixed Media “Young Again has a magical look to it. The tree is illuminated with...
“Winding Road” by Kiki Zais Framed 21.5 x 25.5" Mixed media, Resin Many different roads leading to the same place. See additional info on painting...
SPCA of Texas' Fur Ball Gala is One Month Away In-Person and Virtual Tickets Available Now (DALLAS, TX); September 2, 2021 – The SPCA of Texas ' Fur...
“Morning Bachelor Buttons” by Cherie Giddens Framed 21.5 x 25" Water Color “On one of my early spring walks, I discovered these tiny lavender “Batchelor...
“Lady of the Day & Night” by Kristi A Zatyko Gallery Wrap 36 x 36" Mixed Media Collage “An acknowledgement and celebration of what women will do to raise their...
THE EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE AT THE GARLAND COMMUNITY GARDEN SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 19 - 1 TO 3PM 1. Prepare your own garden tale to share with others. If you want to...
(DALLAS, TX); August 28, 2021 – Today, Saturday, August 28, the SPCA of Texas relocated 32 unowned cats from the Humane Society of South Mississippi in...