iReporter

Parents will always believe that their child is the best at everything. Well, now those kids will have a chance to prove it. The City of Richardson is hosting...
On Saturday, July 21, the Richardson Humane Society (RHS) will host a pet adoption booth at Collin Creek Mall in Plano. The booth will be set up in Center...
The City of Richardson proudly celebrated the opening of the new Fire Station 4 with a dedication ceremony and open house on Thursday, July 12. The new station...
Hi, my name is Wheels and I am a Boston Terrier. I think being both a dog and a resident of Dallas qualifies me to blog about the Dog Days of Summer . What...
Stephen Lu – Guest Contributor
Jul 13 2012
The easiest way to prevent crime is to simply make it difficult to occur successfully. Most homeowners typically wouldn't leave their front or back doors open...
Stephen Lu – Guest Contributor
Jul 10 2012
When the temperature starts rising during the summer, water and energy bills start rising as well. While there isn't much one can do to save on energy (aside...
Welcome to another North Texas summer. Gotta love a place where summer temperatures normally push the 100-degree mark on a daily basis, and I hope we do not...