iReporter

With the weather slowly transitioning to fall, North Texas residents can soon put their fears of mosquitoes behind them. However, until the cold weather comes...
Richardson High School and Richardson Pearce High School will both have to wait another week to get another attempt to win their first game of the season....
All three Richardson high school teams are seeking their first win of the 2012 season after suffering a loss in the first week. Can any of them make a stand and...
Some people may describe Denise Greenwood Loveless' sculptures as weird or even deformed - and she would be the first to agree. "Not everybody gets my art....
To help keep mosquito populations slow and the West Nile Virus at bay, the City of Richardson will be conducting more ground spraying this week. The city will...
School has only been in session for a week but high school seniors and juniors are already starting to look ahead to the next step in their life - college. But,...
The start of the 2012 high school football season may have started last week, but all three Richardson high schools will have to wait another week to attempt to...
It was Saturday, Jan. 7, 2006, and I had just finished running my first-ever Disney World Half Marathon. While I loved my Donald Duck-shaped half-marathon...
The City of Richardson has won a 2012 Best of BI (Business Intelligence) Editor’s Choice Award in Computerworld Magazine’s inaugural business intelligence...
With summer beginning to draw to an end, the residents of Richardson turn their attention to the bright lights and school pride of high school football. All...